Monday, February 13, 2012

Willow House Fundraiser For Moffitt Cancer Center

By Sharon Nottingham -Founding Consultant


 
Have you or someone you love been effected by Cancer?  I would love nothing more than to find a cure for that ugly "C" word! 

 
 
Fundraiser with Willow House 
I am donating 100% of my proceeds to the Moffitt Cancer Research Center in Tampa Florida from all of my Willow House sales now through the end of February. 
I lost my only biological child to his 12 year battle with a brain tumor at the early age of 32.  Please help me in the fight against this horrible disease.

You are invited to my Willow House Open House Saturday, February 25th
 10am - 4pm at my home. 
Join me in honoring Corey. 

If you are not able to attend, but would love to support me, please visit my website at:


I would love to be able to send them a very large check in memory of Corey.
 
Book a Party with me in February

Get an Additional $100 in FREE PRODUCT!! 
 

Sara Blaine Jewelry 
Double Host Dollars in February for Jewelry! 
 

Online catalog now available 24/7 for web orders!!

 Now booking Jewelry Parties thru February.....
Call me for your date!!  

Do you have a large wish list,
 but don't want to have a party?
Join my
Virtual Hostess of the Month Club! 
 
So many of my customers have already taken
advantage of this opportunity.
 
Call me for details!
 
(239) 839-6989
 
Sharon Nottingham
Founding Consultant 
Willow House  
239 839-6989

No comments:

Post a Comment