Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Doo-Wop Nights

From Sal
I wanted to share this event with you because I really love this Classic Music, and to keep it alive I want to support it by making sure I support it in my community! It's called Doo-Wop Nights. Larry Chance and the Earls and The Reflections are coming down.  To add to this event there also will be an All Day Judged Car show. Please check out the website at www.Doo-WopNights.com for more information! My wife and I are really excited, this is going to be the Doo-Wop Event of the year! Every ticket also includes a Dinner Buffet!

These are two of the Biggest Groups of their day, and I will tell you what when you see the video, They have still got the magic today... This show is going to be a blast they really have gone all out! Larry Chance's big hit is called "Remember When", and The Reflections big hit is called "Just like Romeo and Juliet"

Also if you are in a hurry here is a quick video that will show you a little about this great event: Doo-Wop Nights 2011 The Doo-Wop Party of the Year! January 21st and 22nd, 2011 in Englewood, Florida
This is how I first heard about it, a lot of my friends have been talking about this and I think this is just going to be an excellent show.

They are on Facebook
-Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Doo-WopNightscom/146951135332795

-Event Page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=138345479548791

Please feel free to share this with your friends and family as I am with you.

I look forward to seeing you at the show, as this is going to be a wonderful weekend event! Thank you so much for your time and understanding my sending of this email. I love music like this and want to make sure we continue to have these great groups come down! I miss just going to the diner in my old Chevy, this is going to be like finding a time machine to the good old days... When Music still had the soul and magic! Please do your part, if you love this great music like  I do! Have a wonderful Holiday season!


Sal

No comments:

Post a Comment