Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cape Coral Insurance Center Bryce Grimsley

MM 
MEDICARE ENROLLMENT
You may not be seeing me around the networking circles as often as usual until after the end of the year.  I am spending the majority of time at Walgreen's now through the end of the year.

It is Medicare annual enrollment time !! From now until 12/31/10 you can enroll in a new plan.  This is the only time you can change plan in most cases for 2011.

If you know anybody that is on Medicare and would like information on the various options available, have them stop by and see me, or call me for an appointment at 239-357-6415.

I will be at the Walgreen's at 905 Cape Coral Pkwy E, Monday, Tuesday & Thursday from 9:30 - 3:00 and from 10:00 200 Saturday and Sunday

I thank you for passing on this information to anyone interested in enrolling in a new plan or just want to be sure they have the best plan for them.


Bryce Grimsley
Cape Coral Insurance Center
239-549-6255
Cell 239-357-6415
Bryce@ccicins.com

No comments:

Post a Comment