Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sharon Nottingham WillowHouse May Madness Sale

MAY MADNESS SALE!!!

 
From bright green leaves to blooming flowers, Spring wakes up your senses with the beauty of color. Everywhere you look, there's something new to inspire you!

Speaking of inspiration, join me at a Willow House party this month for great spring styling ideas--and for amazing savings too!

This May, hosts can earn a FREE product--The Hyacinth Mixing Bowls (retails for $59.96)--perfect for the cook of the house, or use them for serving, as an ice bucket, plus many other ideas I can share with you for this piece! My May Hosts can also earn TWO MORE Hostess Specials at 75% OFF!! The Vintage Spiral Stand (only $17.96 with a $500 party) or the Botanical Tiered Planter (only $34.96 with a $1000 party). These are in addition to your regular 70% OFF Hostess special of your choice. Hurry and call me today so I can fit you in my May calendar.

If you just have time to shop this month, perhaps you are experiencing a bad case of C.H.A.O.S. (can't have anyone over, sorry),then you should check out our SAVE BIG DURING MAY DAYS sale, where you can save up to 50% on 29 of our favorite items for all areas of your home, inside and out! No need to party, these savings are available online! WHOOPY!!!

By the way, if you are trying to brainstorm some cute ideas for Mother's Day gifts, Memorial Day decorating, check out MyStyleShare.com. Search "Mother's Day" or "Memorial Day" to see some super-fun ideas! You can even share your own!

Finally, if you're looking for more ways to get inspired with Willow House, here's one more idea--come along with me for the ride! My business inspires me every day thanks to the people I meet and work with. And, this month you can earn $250 in additional products! You can't beat that!


Wishing you and your family a Marvelous May!!

Sharon Nottingham
Founding Independent Willow House Design Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment