Friday, January 21, 2011

Exit Planning: Protect and Grow Your Greatest Asset -- Your Business


Thursday, February 17 · 5:00pm - 6:00pm




Brooks Excutive Suites, 9990 Coconut Rd, Bonita Springs, FL 34135



Created By


Every business must eventually transition. The sad fact is far too few do. Learn how a skilled advisory team can assist you in protecting and growing your greatest asset -- your business -- so you can transfer your business and retire or move on to the next phase of your life on your terms.

Whether you plan to transfer your business in six months or 20 years, if you do not have answers to the following questions, this session is ...
a must attend:

1. What is my retirement plan?
2. How much is my business worth?
3. Will my business be able to fund my retirement?
4. Is my business documentation structured to protect me?
5. Will my insurance plan protect my business and my family?
6. Who will run my business under planned and unplanned circumstances?
7. Do I know how to sell my business to a third party to maximize cash, minimize taxes, and reduce risk?
8. Do I know how to transfer my business to family or employees while minimizing taxes and risk?

Join Eric J. Gall, experienced Business Intermediary with Florida Business Exchange and Regional Vice President of FBX Advisors along with:

Steven J. Phillips, CPA President of Phillips Tax & Wealth Group.
David J. Shestokas, Attorney at Shestokas & Associates Attorneys at Law.
Jonathan Rush, Vice President and Owner of the J. Rush Insurance Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment