Saturday, December 31, 2011

Fort Myers Adventure Boot Camp Jan 9th



Hello Campers, fitness enthusiasts and everyone ready to make a Lifestyle change,

Campers, I hope you have been enjoying some extra sleep this week. Well, the holidays are coming to a close and it’s time to find A New You!

2011 was an exciting year and I hope you can look back warmheartedly on your adventures. I am thankful you choose boot camp as your workout program and I look forward to seeing everyone return in 2012 renewed and ready to take their fitness to the next level and meet new Fitness Adventure Seekers.

2012 is the year I am challenging for the most excellent outcomes. I will continue to dedicate myself to providing you with the most excellent and stimulating workouts and program to meet your fitness needs. I believe for the best health, body composition, mental fitness, cardiovascular endurance, strength and flexibility possible for everyone. It’s achievable to get better with age and if anyone can do it, you can!

Every one of you is special to me and starting my day with you at camp has been a highlight this past year. It really gets my energy up to see all of you having fun and feeling great when you head out ready to take on the day with positive full force! It will continue getting better as we continue to strive for excellent health!

As always, I welcome your feedback and suggestions to make Fort Myers Adventure Boot Camp even better! This is your Adventure so let me know what you would like to see added to camp. There are no changes to the schedule or pricing for 2012! Just more fantastic, fun-filled workouts!
The next camp begins on Monday January 9th, so grab your weights (or increase your weight from what you had been using), water bottles and energy and get ready to burn some booty!

If you haven’t already saved your spot, you can do so @ www.fortmyersadventurebootcamp.com
What better way to detox from the holidays and jump start your results by nourishing your body in January. Get energy renewed and fresh fruits and veggies back in your diet. Say good bye to the sweats and homemade treats! Now it’s your time to invest in you, your health and happiness!
 
May the holidays be joy filled, and may next year be your best yet!

Coach Sue

www.FortMyersAdventureBootCamp.com
Phone: 239-220-2269 * Email: getfit@fortmyersadventurebootcamp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment