Saturday, March 19, 2011

Willow House VIP Hostess Club - Sharon Nottingham

by Sharon Nottingham
239-839-6989
Cc58rn@hotmail.com

Here is how it works.....this is a virtual hostess club. Each moth you can place an order on line and one of the 12 months you get the benefits from that order. You choose the month that you want, first come first serve, and you get the benefits. In exchange you agree to place around a $40 order each month. If you do not need to place an order for yourself, pass around the catalog and turn in an order for a friend, neighbor et

Perks of the program.....you can start the collection you have wanted to collect and pace yourself.
No Deliveries - everything goes right to the customers door
You can add to your month by hosting a party or passing the catalog around.
You get the benefits when it is your month...the average hostess earns well over $100 for free and 1/2 priced items, specials etc
When I have random orders (each month) I place them on YOUR party so you get the benefit
Often times I'll surprise you with fun goodies! I may give each club member a customer special on me or give you my cost for your order...and at Christmas something else.

If you want to participate please give me a call or email me. Once I gather 12 participants we'll get the club rolling. As a Club participant you will be the first to get new catalogs.

This is a fun easy and simple way to start or finish a collection! 

No comments:

Post a Comment