Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Healing Della Auction Gifts and Volunteers Needed


By Kim Carlson
HEALING DELLA

Woman's Life Chapter 701 (www.WomansLifeSWFL.com) will be holding a dinner and auction for a local wife and mother with breast cancer on October 23, 2010.  Della is fighting breast cancer with chemotherapy and without health insurance.   Woman's Life corporate will be matching the first $500 raised for Della.
We are in need of Auction Gifts  & Volunteer Help!

Event Information:
Saturday, October 23, 2010
11: 30 to 2:00
Westminster Presbyterian Church
9065 Ligon Court, Fort Myers, FL 33908

Gift certificates may be mailed to:  Woman's Life, P.O. Box 151016, Cape Coral, FL 33915 or please call Kim Carlson at (239) 994-3467


 I am looking for help with Della Event on October 23, 2010.  This is some of the things that we will be doing:  We are having a silent auction, & Spaghetti Dinner.   

If anyone has any more ideas please feel free to get involved. 

I need People to come and eat
I need volunteers to help make food.
I need help collecting items to raffle off
I need Moneys ( I want to raffle off A gas card goal is a 500.00 dollar card)
I need volunteers to collect money and help with auction
I need help with cleaning up (big time)

NO matter what we collect or do every penny counts, please contact me by email or by phone
Kim Carlson 239-994-3467  or kim@alluneedpest.com


Event will be promoted and organized by Woman's Life and The Bridge Networking Group, Inc.  Your company name will be listed under the auction items on www.WomansLifeSWFL.com.



THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!


No comments:

Post a Comment